I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped.Third Printing.
Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers. Very tight spine and pages. very clean, bright dust jacket with no tears or creases." It arrived loose in an envelope with tears to the book jacket (one of which was 1/2" and very creased), an inscription on the fly leaf, unevenly faded covers to front and back which made 1 1/2" stripes across the cloth covers, and water damage/discoloration to the spine. DEFINITELY NOT AS DESCRIBED.
They did not reply to my email.I wouldn't trust this seller again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "My brother and I wanted to get my mom a new mothers ring for Christmas because her old one was very cheap gold plated metal from an online company I've..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."